Another Baby Blanket Off my Knitting Needles


I just finished another baby blanket.  I was knitting a few ahead because I have 2 babies coming in March.  One on each side of the family.  Since I didn't know if they would be boy or girls and wanted to always keep one of each on hand for baby showers, I needed 2 of boy blankets and 2 of girl blankets.  I love knitting these.  I don't know if you have read any of my earlier posts about the Modern Baby Blankets in the Mason Dixon knitting book 1.  It is a very simple pattern and is fun picking out colors and putting them together.  I like very soft yarns for these blankets.  Babies need soft blankies.  Right?  This one I played with different stitches and used Caron Simply soft.  I usually do an I-cord edging, but decided to try something a little more girlie and went with a crochet shell stitch.
What do you think?

I am very happy with how it turned out.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter