I have been Gone, but I am back with a Cricut Project

I have been gone for a few days.  I had a family member pass away and had to travel out of state for a couple days.  I am very tired with so much road time, but I am back.
I have purchased a couple of Cricut cartridges from Oh My Crafts.  They are the 3 limited time cartridges.
When it's Cold Outside-Snowflakes
Very Merry Tags-Christmas Tags
Snow Friends-Snowmen
I love these 3 cartridges.  So my first project was to work with the snowflakes.  On the "When it's Cold Outside" cartridge there is a few 3 D snowflakes.  I cut one, then used modge podge and then added some of Martha Stewart tinsil glitter and I made this sparkly snowflake.

I am going to put a hole in the top and hang it from my lights on the ceiling.  I am going to make more and use some of Martha Stewarts other special Christmas micro beads and glitter.  There is 5 different 3 D snowflakes on the cartridge.  I will post more about those and what other projects I try on my new threee cartridges.


~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter