New Pink Bone Folder

I was shopping at Michael's the other day and they have a bunch of new items by Martha Stewart.  I love that section.  The items I have purchased that are Martha Stewart seem to have a great quality. 
This is a bone folder.  A bone folder is a handy tool in paper crafting.  I use mine for making creases and to run down a fold and it compacts it and makes it lay down nicely.  Above is the regular Martha Stewart Bone folder and it works just fine.
I love pink, do you?  Here is the new bone folder available.


Isn't it gorgeous.  I bought it because it is pink.  No big deal for anyone who is not into pink, but I thought I would share.  The regular bone folder is 5.99 and the pink is 7.99.  They often go on sale, but I had to have it now.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter