Audio Book Monday

Today I finished listening to the series by Kristine Kathryn Rusch.  On the side there is a link to her first book in this series.  I purchased the first audio book from Audible because they had a sale.  Once you are a member they have different specials.  This one they actually gave this first book in this series away for free.  It was sometime ago.  I didn't think I would be a big fan because it was science fiction.  That is usually not the type of book I listen to.  I figured since it was free.  I listened and got hooked.  Yes, it is set in a future time and this man is a cop.  His baby daughter had died and his wife left him.  He is still carrying the grief of his daughter and he goes on.  He is a detective and he is a wonder on computers.  This helps him solve cases.  That is where it starts and his life really changes by the time you get to book 7, which I understand is the end to the series.  Please, if anyone knows otherwise, let me know.  I really have enjoyed this series and am sure I will go back and listen to all the books again.  It is worth giving a try. 
My rating is 5 stars.  I will probably look into this author more on a later date.  It really was smart of Audible to give the first book away, because you then want more of the story.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter