Easter Cards

I decided to make some cards for friends.  I am still learning and sometimes need help planning out cards.  This adorable bunny card came from My Scrap Chick.  This is a website that offeres paper piecing sets or singsles.  When you purchase you receive a digital file that has a pdf file so you hand cut pieces, it also comes with files that work with several of the die cut machines like the cricut (SVG) and others.  Of course you need to have SCAL (Sure Cuts Alot) software or Make The Cut (MTC) software to transfer the file to the cricut.  The prices are very good.  You can sign up for the newsletter and receive a free file every Friday.  I really like this website.  I have one daughter that likes cutting her own and you receive a file that she can do that.  Then there is my other Daughter and Me that use the Cricut.  I made two of the cards in the set of 4.  I also purchased several others.  The site offers tutorials on shading and making curling hair.  My card information had how to shade for cheeks.  This is really helpful for someone like me.  If you already know how to do these things, you will still find some very cute cuts.
I used a rubber stamp inside that says "Happy Easter".  I have another stamp that I purchased from ebay that says "handmade by Julie".  I stamped that on the back.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter