Knitted Monkey

This is such a quick knit.  It is a Jelly Bum's Monkey pattern There is many to choose from.  My little monkey is 6" tall, just a little guy.  I used Knit Pick's sports weight yarn and used US 3 needles.  He has movable legs, so he can sit or stand.
The pattern is written to be knit on straight needles.  I knit all parts except ears on DP needles.  My tip though is stick with straight needles on the head and seam it up when done.  The head has color change and you end up with alot of cut yarn ends, which would be avoided with straight needles.  The pattern is easy and well written.  There is another blog that she has free patterns Knitted Toy Box.  Go check them out.
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter