Check out this Cute Card

I made this cute card to go with a baby present.  Isn't the little lamb adorable?  I purchased a file that includes several machine cutting files.  I use the SVG file in my Sure Cuts Alot software.  In this file you also receive a file for printing out templates so you can hand cut them to.  Maybe you don't have a Cricut or one of the other electronic die cut machines, you can still create these cute cards.  I purchased my file from My Scrap Chick.  There is many wonderful files on that website.  If you sign up for their newsletter, every Friday you will get a newsletter every Friday and a link to go to the website for a cute free file.  I will be using many files I have purchased and show you what I come up with.
So that is two websites you can sign up for a newsletter and get a free file for you Cricut or other electronic machines (check out an earlier post).  You will need software to transfer it to your Cricut. 
Have fun with your Cricut!
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter