Ebay and Etsy Update

This week has been filled with family activities due to spring break for my children.  We have done lots of shopping to have summer clothing.  This has meant there has been very little Ebay and Etsy activity.  I am going to jump back in on creating some bags.  I have had many requests for tote bags and it has been sometime.  I recently made a frog bag, by requests and it felt good being able to make a bag.   Many ideas swarmed through my head of bags I would like to make, so I am going to do a few.
If you have some requests for colors or themes that you want to see, feel free to email me with them (zigzagjm@charter.net).  Or you can wait and see what some of the ideas floating in my head are.
Happy Easter to everyone!
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter