Another Oatmeal Snowman in Mini Version

I tried another Oatmeal Snowman.  This time I tried it in fingering weight.  He really is cute!  I didn't add the arms, but I did add a hat.  I just made that up as I knit.  This little guy comes out at about 3" tall without his hat.  I do believe that knitting this pattern in worsted weight is my favorite.  I did take a picture with both in front of a ruler so you could get an idea of the size.  I do like the hat and think I will be adding one to my white one in worsted weight, that is pictured below.  It seems to finish them off.  I highly recommend this pattern.  It is on Ravelry and is called Oatmeal snowman.  It costs 4.50 or you can buy it in an ebook with several other patterns for 16.00.  Check it out.
~Julie


0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter