Baby Blanket with Border on my LK150 knitting machine

This very soft baby blanket was made on my knitting machine.  I knit the main part of the blanket and then did the border.  It was in a book teaching you to add a border as you attached it to the blanket.  All done on the knitting machine.  It was a great new thing to learn.  I did short rows on the corners and didn't wrap the needle next to it, so it would leave little holes and it makes it look more lacy and delicate.  I then crocheted around the entire blanket in a shell stitch.  I love how it turned out and want to make more.  Fun Fun Fun!
~Julie

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter