Card Inspiration on Pintrest

Pintrest is a terrific source of inspirations for the paper crafter.  I dream of being a wonderful card maker.  I am far from it, but know I will only get better if I keep practicing.  The above card is very simple, but it is much better in person then in my picture.  There is texture on some of the layers of card stock.  I pin all the cards I love and print out a few pictures in a small picture and use them to refer to.  I seem to need inspiration to get me going on a card.  It also would be a great source for scrapbookers.  Maybe I can get some more done before the end of the week.

0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter