Recipes from Pintrest


I tried these and they are so yummy, Nutter Butter Rice Krispies
This went fast in my home because we are all Nutter Butter cookie lovers.  My husband is very against changing a recipe that is good.  He complained that I made Rice Crispy treats different, but he tried them and liked them.

I have a theater size popcorn popper, so I love to try popcorn recipes.  This recipe is another yummy one, but it is a bit messy, Cake batter popcorn


Okay this is to cut up your salad for all week and then you can just pull out a jar each day and not have to cut up all the items.  I did it with lettuce, shredded carrots, cucumbers and the meat.  I didn't put the dressing in, that way I could do different ones.  I found out that the cucumbers didn't keep as well as everything else in the jar.  This is a great idea and keeps me eating healthier.  I still use it, but don't add the meat either, so I can change that to.  I make like a generic salad and add the meat and dressing.  They really stay fresh and don't brown.


this one I made for a card party that we needed to bring a dish.  It was so yummy.  It went over very well and was all gone when it was time to come home.  Cookie dough dip


this recipe I tried today!  I left out the chocolate chips at the end, not the ones you melt in.  It is a very chocolaty cookie, moist and good.  I probably wont make them often, just because they are very chocolaty. 




0 comments:

Follow Me

JoolieSews Facebook JoolieSews Etsy Julies Pinterest Contact Me

JoolieSews on FaceBook

JoolieSews on FaceBook
Come Join the Group

Followers

Subscribe via email



SVG Cuts

I love their files and tutorials.

Visitor Counter